- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer)
- MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
- MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer) for Microsoft .NET
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer) for Microsoft .NET (Early Achiever)
- 70-067 Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server
- 70-215 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- 70-026 System Administration for Microsoft SQL Server 6.5
- 70-027 Implementing a Database Design on Microsoft SQL Server 6.5
- 70-028 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 7.0
- 70-029 Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 7.0
- 70-228 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterp. Edition
- 70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterp. Edition
- 70-100 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Solution Architectures
- 76-128 Building Client/Server Applications with Microsoft Access 2000
- 70-176 Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
- 70-306 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft VB.NET and Visual Studio .NET
- 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft C#.NET and Visual Studio .NET
- 70-305 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft VB.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- 70-310 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft VB.NET and Visual Studio .NET
- 70-300 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
- Operating systems: MS-DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 9x, Windows NT 4.0 Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Technologies and development environments in Windows: Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Analysis Services, Microsoft .NET Framework
- Programming languages: Assembler 8086, AWK, BASIC, C, C++, DBASE-Clipper, FORTRAN, Pascal, Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript, Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, MDX, VB.NET, C#.NET
Data access technologies: DAO,
- Web development technologies: HTML, CGI, ASP, COM, COM+, XML/XSLT, ASP.NET, Silverlight 2-3-4
- Cloud computing technologies: Microsoft Windows Azure
Italian (mother tongue), English (reading/writing: good, spoken: sufficient)
2003 – Today. DeltaTre SpA, an Italian IT services company operating in the sport world. My roles in the years: Team Leader and Technical Leader. Occasionally, I contribute in the company recruitment activities (technical interviews to candidates) and education (courses planning and sometimes direct internal training on Microsoft Technologies).
Some projects I worked on are: uefa.com (the UEFA official sport website), the euro2008.com website, the Silverlight smooth streaming video experience for Vancouver Olympics 2010.
2001 – 2002. IrisCube SpA, an Italian group of consulting companies (working on financial and banking areas), including an IT training company (Ekip Srl). Role: Technical Manager.
2000 - 2001. IBM Italia Global Services, hired as an "expert on Microsoft development technologies".
1996 - 2000. ExecuTrain Italia SpA, Italian IT training company, where I operated as: a trainer; an analyst, software developer. I contributed in recruitment activities (technical interviews to candidates) and in training management activities (defining learning and certification plans for trainers, traning quality level monitoring, and so on).
1996: teleEMAproductions (
1996: Autoscuola Florentia (
1995: Turin Military District: development of a management software.
1995: ByTel Tecnoenergia (
1994: Caritas Diocesana of
Authoring some technical articles for “The Code Project” website: